IMAGE GALLERY (4)
Why use it?
Also know as calendar Blocking or time boxing. Practise of blocking you next day you main events/tasks you want to accomplish that day. Makes you think about a TIME you have left and THINGS you want to do.
- Plans with ALWAYS change, be prepared for adjustments
- Plan ahead approach
- 3 Priorities each day
- Ideal Day template
- But might have to make adjustments in reality Journal
- Measure you time.
- TIME is your most important resource
- Take analytics on it.
- Planning times vs Executing time
- Model your week
- Recurring tasks at same day, same task. To strengthen HABIT
- Start filling with your important things first.
- Logs to look back in time and find out exactly when you did worked on a task.
Why is it effective
- Takes the choice out of the equation
- Planning Fallacies, we human beings are not good at estimating things
People to look upto?
He switches time between Projects Tesla, spaceX, OpenAI and time to time between
Boring COmpany and
How to time-block?
- start with writing habits/tasks you would like to do in a day or everyday.
- HOw much time do you have avialble
- Adjust and match task in your available time-line
- Dont forget to adjust if something doesnt work, because it wont XD
Using Zapier Integration toggle <-> Calander https://zapier.com/app/zaps
Whats wrong using Goole tasks and calendar
- Have 2 way integration
- Can strike Tasks Off when completed, canot do that with tasks coming from todoist!
- Create recurring tasks
- google tasks not showing in calendar app? Unable to open on web, redirects to app!
- Use emojis on ubuntu usinf
GNOME characters. Of use android mobile while entering
civilization problems - shortermism its not the peak of our civilization, there is so much we can do.
Is a individual or collaborative undertaking to achieve an end goal/aim. Involves use of research, planning and issue tracking.
Approaches to set goals?
- target a specific area for improvement. Measurable
- quantify or at least suggest an indicator of progress. Assignable
- specify who will do it. Realistic
- state what results can realistically be achieved, given available resources. Time-related
- specify when the result(s) can be achieved.