Insulin and FAT loss
Last updated: Jul 4, 2019
IMAGE GALLERY (2)
Losing weight is unnatural for body. Weight is a survival mechanism
Insulin blocks any chance of burning fat. It makes us fat It blocks release of fat INSULIN is also known as the FAT-STORING Hormone Even in the presence of little bit of Insulin, all FAT burning hormones are shut down.
How does it work?
- Pancreas is located below the left rib-cage.
- It has alpha, beta and delta cells
- Beta cells in Pancreas makes Insulin
functions of Insulin
- Lowers sugar
- affects fats and proteins and hence the overall Metabolism
- Insulin converts sugar to Cholestrol and triglycerides (blood fat). Which increases tension in arteries and increases Blood Pressure
- retains sodium
- Drives proteins / amino acids into cells
- is triggered by Carbohydrates
- [Bread + Sugar] = Glycogen + Fat
- may lead to Insulin Resistance or Fatty Liver
What causes Insulin Resistance
- Excessive sugars
- some proteins
- Estrogen (women growing fatter after pregnency)
Insulin Resistance symptoms
- bad vision specially in low light
- Brain Fogs
How to lower insulin?
- Apple cider vinegar ACV
- Fermented food like sauerkraut
- Pure fats (satiety longer without having to eat + no insulin)
- Sleep and Exercise
Eat only when you are hungry.
Glycemic Index - Food that triggers sugar
Insulin Index - that triggers insulin
|Worst Food||GMO Content|
Why are they MOST dangerous foods?
GMO Genetically Modified Organism alteration of food resistant to weed-killers.
Get healthy to loose WEIGHT. Get healthy first and then loose weight. Fat is a symptom, not a cause Your food is only as healthy as the SOIL it grows on. Insulin prevents from loosing weight.
~~~Dr Eric Berg
What lowers Insulin
- Low carbohydrate intake
- Avoid Protein + Sugar like
- (bread + meat)
- hot and sour chicken chinese food
- Hamburger with bun and fries and coke
- Low fat proteins
- MSG Mono Sodium Glutamate
- usually present in fast-foods
- can spike insulin level ~by 200%
- too frequent meals
- Dr Eric Berg