Last updated: Apr 22, 2020
Germs 1, Humanity 0
How to fight epidemic?
- Workers, diagnostics, orchestrating volunteers
- There is NO treatment approaches, Global failure
- In movies, there are group of handsome epidemiologist ready to go to save the day
- Ebola 10,000 died
- Spanish Flue 1918 33,365,533 people dies in 1 year
- How to build a response system
- What tools do we have?
- Pair medical professional with military (ready to go)
Its given, there are going to be more outbreaks
- Uses RNA instead of DNA as theor genetic material
- COvered in spikes, which they use to invade
- same familt as SARS
- Zoonotic, travel from animal to person
- also person to person
- Build core healthcare systems
- Disease survillance
- strength supply chains
- Where decisions are made?
- Where treatments are rendered?
- wearable health monitor technologies
- Home diagnosis
- Pop up retail settings
- How to treat people remotely?
- How to reduce admission to hospitals?
- Can people take care of themselves?
- Health social networks
WHO approved hand sanitizer formula
$$ Sanitizer = Isopropyl Alcohol + hydrogenperoxide + glycerine $$