Terminal Processes Web
Publish date: Aug 9, 2019
IMAGE GALLERY (1)
How to display long running processes output in browser?
- Transform terminal output to HTML
- Run scripts directly from browser CGI fashsion
- Browser <==> Unix Pipes1 create readable and writable streams between standard Unix Pipes and the browser to run commands
- Can gitlabrunner with shell –executor do my job? Yeah, run it locally. Registration step might be a problem 5.
Business Idead, making somthing then SAAS! Make a online web-version
- Netcat is a simple Unix utility which reads and writes data across network connections, using TCP or UDP protocol.
- reads and writes data across network connections using the TCP or UDP protocol.
- Any do anything with sockets, TCP/UDP using shell-script based HTTP client and server
- netcat server
nc -l 1234
- netcat client
nc -zv 127.0.0.1 1234
- ANything typed either on client or server is shared
- Make simple chat application2
- Netcat can also be used for port scanning. However this is not a proper use of netcat and a more applicable tool like nmap should be used.
nc -v -n -z -w -l localhost 75-85