IMAGE GALLERY (1)
How Olive oil is made?
Spain the the worlds largest olive oil producer
Medeterranian countries are the largest producers of olive oil in the world.
- Oil is Cold pressed using hydraulic press
- Called extra virgin olive oil when no chemicals are added at cold press
- Olive tree can survive in extreme condition, even after burning like a phoenix
- Can potentially live upto 6,000 years, like trees in lebanon
- More than 700 varieties of olives
- Heat is the enmy of the flavor
- Making olive oil is a race against time
- Have to react the production plant under 3 hrs from when its picked from tree
10 Kgs of olives only give 1 L olive oil
- Cold press
- Maintaining a temperature of 40C is no easy task
- Why corns have corn silk inside?
- Basically they are corns private parts. Chastity belt. Pollen travels down the silk to the ear and voila, pollination.
- Centriguges to seperate oil from pummes